A Look at the Future of Learning.
School’s have been disrupted.
Now is the time for rethinking. We are gathering the right strategies, tactics, and actions. Armed with the right resources, start your own initiatives to help improve the current system.
Some of the challenges schools face:
Much of what we do in school doesn’t make sense when you run it through the lens of learning.
What do you believe learning is?
How do you believe learning happens?
Are you doing that in the classroom?
If we start rethinking school from the ground up:
- We wouldn’t chunk things out by subject
- We wouldn’t age group kids
- Force them to ingest curriculums at the same pace
- We wouldn’t assess the way we do
- Look at the anxiety and stress it changes the nature of the exercise
- It becomes more about grades than learning